.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Jen Schultz


Hi, my name is Jen and I am 21 years old. I am currently living in Southern Utah, where I moved with my family from Virginia 5 years ago. I work in a local middle school in the severe special education classroom & for the first time can honestly say that I LOVE my job.

I started scrapbooking in the summer of 2003, shortly after graduating from high school. I was introduced to it by a neighbor and was instantly hooked. I have always loved photography and crafts, so as a combination of the two, scrapbooking seemed to be the perfect hobby for me. Though I don't have any children of my own yet, I take great pride in my 2 nieces and 4 (almost 5) nephews. They are the main focus of my scrapbooks and keep me very entertained.

Thanks to Noel for the great opportunity of being on this design team. I look forward to working with you all :)

1 comment:

Greta said...

Can't wait to see what you do Jen...congrats to you!!!