.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Greta Adams - Spring Guest Designer

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey ya'll my name is Greta Adams I am 29 years old and live in Biloxi, Mississippi. I have been married to O'Neil for 6 years and we have 2 children ages 3 and 4.

I started "collecting" scrapbooking supplies long before I ever did my first layout, so I guess it would be safe to say I started my very first scrapbook in 1999. Looking back from year to year I can see how much I have grown and it amazes me. Recently I became a Stampin' UP! demonstrator which has led me on a wonderful journey. Until this past year I had never really played with rubber stamps, now I am just as addicted to stamping as I am scrapping and my wallet let's me know.

My addictions include, but not limited to, Scrapping supplies, M-A-C makeup, reality t.v., and any kind of fabulous scrapping gadgets.

This is the very first time I have been asked to do anything like this so I am honored and grateful that Noel has asked me to be a Guest Designer among all this fabulous talent she has designing for her. I am truly humbled and honored.

6 comments:

noelmignon said...

Yay Greta! I'm so glad your here as our first guest designer!

Cheryl Wray said...

Yay for Greta!!! Congrats!
Can't wait to see some of your creations!

Greta said...

aww! thanks Cheryl

JaelCal said...

Hi GReta so glad to see you here. Can not wait to see what you will come up with!! Congrats on being "Spring Guest Designer".

Greta said...

Thanks Jael..I am very excited!!

NancyJones said...

WHHEWWW GIRLFRIEND YOU GO AHEAD ON MY BUDDY!