.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lesle Mora - Summer Guest Designer

.


Hey yall!

Lesle Mora here, from The Great State of Texas! I'm so excited to be the Summer Guest Designer at NoelMignon.com. This is going to be so much fun!

I'm a single mom of three beautiful children. I started collecting scrapbooking supplies when my oldest son was born, about eight years ago . . . that has turned into a serious addiction! But yes, I do actually scrapbook and have been doing so for about seven years now. Time flies when you're having fun!

With three children and a ton of photos, I focus on scrapping multiple pictures on a page. I primarily scrap 12 x 12, but have also worked on odd sizes. I love mini albums and paper bag albums too. I enjoy giving, so many of my creations are wrapped up and taken away. I have recently jumped feet first into digital scrapbooking, and am enjoying it tremendously. I spend a lot of time on the computer already, but I need to work with my hands too, so I see both digital and paper scrapping in my future.

I am looking forward to creating with Noel and the Design Team, I know their art and it is awesome!

2 comments:

Greta said...

WOOO HOOOOO!!!! congrats girl...have a blast

noelmignon said...

Welcome Lesle...I'm so excited to have you as our guest DT member!! You are such a great artist and have such a fun style...can't wait to see your summer creations!