.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Adrienne Nixon

Hey guys! My name is Adrienne and I am soooooooooooooo excited to be a part of this wonderful team! So who is this Adrienne chick? I am just the girl next door! LOL I LOVE scrapbooking!! I have been scrapping since 2001 and think I am just now coming into my "style". When I am not scrapbooking, I enjoy all things related to sewing, photography and knitting! Not necessarily in that order! LOL I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 11 years and I am a SAHM to three wonderful kids (well MOST of the time lol) Jaelyn 11, Kayla 8 and Aj 6. I can't wait to get started working with all of you! Thank you Noel for this opportunity!

3 comments:

noelmignon said...

Yay!! Welcome Adrienne!!

Heather said...

Hello Adrienne! I was just blog hopping and found your layout here and said "Hey that's me1 lol!" Love your layout and it was so nice meeting you at the event! :)

Anonymous said...

hey mommy its me jaelyn and savannah she said you look just like me byeee :] i luve you♥♥ byeeeeeee