.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jana Eubank - Design Team Coordinator



I am more than thrilled to be on the Noel Mignon Design Team! A little about me . . . I'm just a regular gal that names scrapbooking as my passion! I completely love it! I enjoy the creative outlet it gives me as well as the satisfaction of making something that pays tribute to what is most important to me in life . . . my family. I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years. It's become a part of my daily life and a part who I am. My scrapbooking style is eclectic with clean lines. I mostly make 12 X 12 pages, but I also enjoy creating cards and the occasional altered project or mini book. If I'm not scrapping, I'm perusing interior design magazines, hanging out at scrapbook message boards, or celebrating life with my family. I'm hopelessly addicted to chocolate and Diet Coke and love listening to Pandora Radio while I scrap. I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 daughters and 1 son and have been married to my best friend, Kevin, for 13 years. We live in Bountiful, Utah.


JANA EUBANK'S BLOG