.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

hello Lisa here!



I'm the February Guest Design Team Member, so glad to be here!

i live in central california with my boyfriend of 3 years. he's the main focus of pretty much all my scrapbook pages lol!

i would describe my scrapping style as "anything goes" i will try anything once and i'm not afraid to get messy and crazy! i use a lot of paint! and i usually make 8.5x11 pages....not sure why, i just feel like thats "my" size. i am a compulsive patterned paper buyer. i cannot get enough! yes, i am a big time hoarder, but i actually use what i buy eventually lol

well i'm happy to be on the team for the month, and if you want to stop by my blog and say hello, please do so!

Madame Cupcake

~lisa

2 comments:

noelmignon said...

Woo hoo!! Welcome Lisa!

elizabeth said...

welcome lisa!!!!!