.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hi! I'm Mary!


I'm so excited to join everyone as the Guest Designer this month!
Let's see....a few things about me. I've been scrapbooking for about 3 1/2 years and can't believe that I missed out all those years before! It's become so much more than just a hobby for me, it's part of my life and my daily routine! I've evolved a lot and still haven't felt like I have a specific 'style' per se, everything I create looks different to me, so I always surprise myself! I love making all different size layouts and cards! Above all the scrappy stuff, I'm a stay-at-home mom to 3 children; 7, 4 1/2 and 2 and I've been married to my husband for 8 years. We're a very active family... attending playdates, bbq's and other outings with our friends. And living in sunny Florida we're able to enjoy the outdoors year round! I look foward to being part of the Noel Mignon team for the month, thanks for having me!!

Mary


4 comments:

noelmignon said...

Yay!! Welcome Mary! You're work is fantastic!

Adrienne said...

Welcome Mary!!!!!!

Greta said...

woo hooo!! your stuff is awesome!! love looking at what you did with the kit

DVD e CD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.