.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Michele Kovack - Design Team



I am so excited to be a part of Noel's amazing DT!!! I have loved her products for so long! I am currently a 5th grade teacher. I am am married to my high school sweetheart for the past 15 years, and amazingly we still like each other! I have two children. My daughter is 15 and my son is 13. I started scrapbooking about 15 years ago when my daughter was born. It was a way to deal with my emotions at the time. (My daughter is disabled) It became a creative release for me.....and it just evolved from there! I try to scrap about the events of the year, but also about "real life." Some of it not pretty! LOL! I also started making cards a couple of years ago. I figured I had all the "stuff" anyway, so why not? As far as my style goes? I am not sure anyone has clearly defined it! I do have a tendency to love anything vintage! Lots of bling, lace, etc. I am lucky enough to have a supportive husband who supports my habit completely! I am looking forward to working with all of these talented ladies here! Thanks so much Noel for this amazing opportunity!!

MICHELE KOVACK'S BLOG