.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Diana Brodeur - Design Team Member

">
Oh my gosh! Where do I start! Well first off, my name is Diana Brodeur. I live in Lawton, Oklahoma with my two little girls, Aryanna and Jaina. Oh and I can’t forget our ever lovable cat, Felix. I work full time at a local bank as an Information Security Officer. I have a degree in Accounting and I was an auditor for my first two years out of college before I took my current job.

I started scrapbooking right before my first daughter was born. A coworker of mine introduced me to it and I was hooked right from the beginning! I stopped scrapbooking for a little over a year and then picked it up full force again in 2008. I love how versatile this hobby is. I love that you can record your precious memories, use it as therapy, or just to be able to create something fun.

DIANA BRODEUR'S BLOG