.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Jill Cornell - Design Team Member



My name is Jill Cornell and I live in Windsor Heights, Iowa. I have been married to my husband, Glen, for almost 7 years. We have precious twin daughters, Nora and Lily, that just turned one. I am a busy stay-at-home mama, and I love every minute of it! I have a degree and career experience in communications and public relations but at this point in my life, I am so happy to be home with my girls!

I started scrapbooking right after I was married. At that time, I just had a lot of fun buying supplies! :) I did a little actual scrapbooking but was more of a "shopper." I ended up creating a lot of layouts but took about a two year break and focused on cards and altered projects. Since the birth of my daughters, I have really been into layouts again. It seems to be major life altering events that get me back into recording family moments and memories.

I am so, so thrilled to be part of Noel's design team. I've been a customer of hers for a while now and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her packed kits.

JILL CORNELL'S BLOG