.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Noel Fabbri - Owner & "Kit Making Queen"


My name is Noel Fabbri and I live in Northern California with my husband, 3 young sons, and 2 crazy cats. My passion for paper crafting began after the birth of my first son. I started with very basic scrap booking, which led me into very basic card making. I found this is something that I loved to do. I developed my techniques and thought that what I was creating was something special. Friends and family encouraged me in my endeavors, which I why I decided to launch my website, featuring my handmade cards, and supplies for others to satisfy their own paper crafting needs.

I also enjoy spending time with my family. Watching my boys in their various sports, including gymnastics, soccer and t-ball is so rewarding. Taking trips is also something we have fun doing. My husband and I love to take little get aways to Napa, Las Vegas, Tahoe, and The California Coast. While the boys love our trips to Disneyland, the beach and the snow. My oldest son is 5 and in kindergarten, while my twins are 3 and in preschool. We are a very busy group, but we try and take time to find the fun in everything we do.

Spending time on the website, and crafting, is my "me" time and I relish in it. I hope you enjoy the supplies I offer, and can find some inspiration from the layouts and projects that I, and the team here, have to offer. I am so lucky to have such a talented group of ladies helping me by providing such inspirational work!