.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Terri Hayes - January Guest Designer


My name is Terri Hayes and I am so excited to be the guest designer this month. I have been scrapping for seven years. I mostly scrap pages about my family (two kids and a wonderful husband) and my dog. I also like to scrap vacations and I am trying to scrap more pages about myself. This past year I have developed a love of mini books and I also really enjoy making cards.

I scrap in all different styles - sometimes simple, sometimes shabby, and sometimes funky! Mixing it up keeps it interesting for me. I scrap both events and moments, single and multiple photos. I am totally addicted to patterned paper and love anything that sparkles! I never worry about finishing it all - I just try to enjoy the process. I'm looking forward to sharing my creations with you this month. Thanks Noel for this fun opportunity!