.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Virginia Tillery - Design Team


My name is Virginia Tillery, and I am so very excited to be the Guest Designer for June! :) I've watched my friends Jana & Adrienne showcase these gorgeous kits on their blogs, and have been drooling over them for months. I have been playing with my kit all week and have been just loving the variety of cool things Noel includes in these gorgeous kits. Seriously cool, y'all!

I live in an 80 year old house in Leeds, AL (right outside of Birmingham), with my sweet husband and three kiddos: Emerson (3), Atticus (2), and Sabriel (5 months). Although I daydream about sitting on my screened in front porch and sipping lemonade while I scrap, reality sets in and I chase around my silly kids and try to get the occasional good picture of them. ;)

My style has been called "vintage funk" or "edgy feminine"- whatever it is, it includes lots of layering, shabby chic, paint & colored pencils, and contrasted colors. I pretty much scrapbook every single night, and I love the way it helps me step back from life and see the big picture (no pun intended, I swear!).

VIRGINIA TILLERY'S BLOG.