.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Greta Adams - DT Alumni



Hey Ya'll. I am Greta Adams and I am 31 years old from deep down in the south. I live in Biloxi, Mississippi with my hotty hubster and 2 fabulous kids, Mason (6) and Melana (4). I have been scrapping about 8 or 9 years now, once i got over "collecting" supplies for a year or so, and i am totally addicted. I have a tendancy to scrap more of the everyday than birthday's christmas , etc... {GASP!} i know but i find it hard to scrap those for some odd reason. :)

Some of my other addictions are M-A-C makeup (OY!) , trash t.v. ( i love reality shows), shoes, purses, 80's hairbands, and anything that is skully!

You can read more about me and my daily ramblings at It's a Me-Ocracy & I'm the President. if you pop over please say hi. i love to find new blog buddies.

Thank you Noel for choosing me to be apart of your fabu team and this is going to be a great 6 months.. WOOT WOOT!!

3 comments:

karen m. (akaliz) said...

hi Greta! congrats, girlie!

Dana said...

What an excellent choice! I have been loving your work for a while... can't wait to see what you do! GO GRETA!!!

noelmignon said...

Woot Woot!! Greta, I'm so lucky to have you on the team! :)