.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hi I am Patti


Woo Hoo - I’m on a Design Team !!! My name is Patti and I live in Ontario, Canada. I’ve been scrapping for about five years and cannot feed my addiction fast enough. Being avidly involved in scrapbooking has also led to another infectious hobby, and that is photography. I love capturing the essence of our family life and turning the photos into cherished memories with my layouts.
I do not really consider myself a technique type photographer nor do I associate myself with a particular scrapping style. I continue to learn as I go and I thoroughly enjoy trying new designs and layouts that I see in magazines or research online. My most recent scrapping adventure has taken me into acrylic albums which proved to be very successful Christmas presents. When I'm not scrapbooking I spend time with my grandsons or working with my husband in the various aspects of our construction company. I also enjoy renovating and decorating our rental properties.
I have never participated on a Design Team but am sincerely interested in joining your group as I have come to know you and some of your members through attending SJ crops, participating on message boards, etc. I admire everyone's work and would love to learn more from working with them.

1 comment:

noelmignon said...

Welcome aboard Patti!! I adore your work and can't wait to see what work you have coming up!