.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hi, I'm Mary too!


I'm excited to be the guest designer for April! I am a SAHM with daughter that will be 11 this month and a 13 year old son. They are the main focus of my scrapping. I have a hard time defining my style, so I've decided to create my own style category-"Melting Pot". I do like to try different styles but have found a linear look more appealing to my eye, so I tend to stick with it. I've been scrapping for about 2 1/2 years and can't imagine life without it now! I live with my husband, kids, 6 cats and 2 dogs in beautiful Colorado. I am thankful for this opportunity and look forward to being a part of such a great design team for the month of April!!

2 comments:

noelmignon said...

Welcome Mary!! You are one talented scrapper and I'm looking forward to April with you on the team!! :)

Jana Eubank said...

Welcome, Mary! One of my favorite places to visit is Colorado! Every inch of that state is GORGEOUS!!! Growing up we used to head to Telluride every summer for the Bluegrass Festival there. LOVE IT! Glad to have you join us! ;)