.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hello! I'm Jennifer French


Hello! I'm Jennifer French and I am so thrilled to be a Guest Designer for Noel this July. I have been following her site and challenges forever it seems. I am always up for a challenge and look forward to what she has to offer. I have been completely addicted to scrapping for a couple years now...I think my addiction gets worse with time, too. he he.
A little about me...I live in Southwest Michigan with my 4 year old daughter, Natalie. We also have 3 dogs and 2 cats. I graduated from Western Michigan University in April with my Elementary Education degree and Early Childhood endorsement. I am thrilled to have finally graduated and look forward to having my own classroom someday. Until that day, I will substitute in my hometown school...and the one we have all attended and graduated from for generations.
I will scrap just about everything, although my daughter is the subject of most of my layouts. I enjoy scrapping about our fun times together, nature, our pets, family, basically anything. I have been known to pull over and take a picture because I have a perfect scrapbook layout in mind. I love the creative outlet scrapbooking allows me and the documentation, too.
Again, I am thrilled to be the July Guest Designer!! Thanks, Noel!

2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

wooo hooooo welcome girl....can't wait to be inspired by you!!

noelmignon said...

I have always loved checking out your new work over st SJ and I'm so happy to have you as our GDTM this month! :)