.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tessa Ann Watte


Hi there! I am thrilled to be a part of the team this month!

My name is Tessa Ann Watté. I live in beautiful Bend, Oregon with my sweet husband, Steven of 8 years. Starting our family is the next chapter in our lives, so for now we have 2 fur babies, Mozart and Annie. They are great scrapping company. Ha!

I was introduced to scrapbooking 3 years ago, after I received a fun basket of brightly colored papers and stickers as a birthday present. That was it. I was immediately in love. Since that day this fun hobby has quickly become my personal outlet to express myself in a creative way and also preserve memories at the same time. I have been a part of Tinkering Ink, Junkitz, Piggy Tales and FiberScraps Design Teams, but recently have made the choice to create for myself again. Throughout my scrapping days, I have been published in several magazines which included writing articles and most recently my layout was featured on the cover of the Spring 08 issue of Scrap booking & Beyond Magazine.

Over the last 2 years, I've started teaching classes locally in Bend, and this past year had the opportunity of traveling to teach a workshop at Scrapbook Vacation Clubs in Daytona Beach Florida. I also enjoy creating handmade buttons, frames and flower embellishments for my Etsy shop, Tessa Ann Originals. This new venue has kept me so busy, but I am loving it!

You can see more of my work including projects and layouts on my blog :

www.tessaann.blogspot.com
See you around!!!

Tessa Ann

2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

Welcome aboard...i cannot wait to see what more fabulous stuff you have created!!

Sonda T said...

Hi Tessa!! So totally cool seeing you here! Hugs!